Pages

Friday 22 October 2021

Bring Back The Break

 What I did in the holidays:

This week we have been writing about our holidays. I like doing this because I had a really good holiday.



REFLECTION: I think that I did well with this, I also think that everyone else did a good job as well. The rest of my class did it as well so look at their blogs too.

SOURCES: IO got the information from myself and my brain! Oh yeah, I got the pics from my parents. 

QUESTION: Can you write about your own personal experiences? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about