Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

StepsWeb Review

 StepsWeb update:

All right, I'm gonna be honest here, the new StepsWeb is so stupid. I mean, it is cool because the background is my favourite colour, AKA blue. 


But there is a catch, Raewyn and I finished StepsWeb, when you do that you can do any course in StepsWeb but now we can't. Raewyn and I think that this is stupid that we can't do that. We were goofing off last time we were on StepsWeb and going on one of the first levels and now we are STUCK ON IT! I mean it is easy and all but, I don't like it. We are hoping that our progress from before is still there because we want to go on different levels whenever we want to... WE CAN'T! 

Thanks for listening and understanding my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about