Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2021

What Is M.A.P.I.C? (Why I Blog)

 WHAT IS M.A.P.I.C AND WHY DO I BLOG?

What is MAPIC? Well MAPIC stands for, multimodal representation of ideas, amplification, personalisation, interactions and coherence.

 Multimodal means more than one type of text like videos, podcasts, drawings, images, voiceovers, etc.

Amplification means to make your point clear which includes highlighting, repeating things so that the main point is very clear for the audience.

Personalisation means to teach the audience about yourself, like telling them your culture, personality, etc. This could also include greetings, humour and advice.

Interaction means to ask questions and ask for feedback and feedforward. You can also do something like sharing your D.L.O to your friends and family so they can edit, comment or view it.

  Coherence means to make sure that all your work connects and your audience can tell what you have been learning instead of thinking that you have been on the wrong thing.

The three reasons that I blog is because I like to connect with the world, I like to tell you what I've been doing and lastly, I like to blog because I love to reply to you guys when you comment and start a positive relationship.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about