Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Hurricanes

    On Monday 1st of the 8 2019, at literacy, we started to learn about hurricanes they are fascinating.

First, I made a google slide on Monday, I started to read the text and started to answer the questions on it, I learned a lot from it, hurricanes are so fascinating. You should really study hurricanes.

Next, we had to find out all we could about hurricanes. I searched everywhere, online everywhere, I was exhausted after all that searching. I needed a break, but I needed to get going because I needed to put it on my blog on Friday.

Lastly, we had to write a recount blog post to tell you what we did. I love learning because I get to use my brain, that will help it keep fit, I also love learning because you can work with a buddy.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about