Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

The realm of the Mariana Trench

On Monday I read the text and I found out that there are extremely weird creatures down there. Then I made a slide for all the info I found. We can not see down there because it is pitch black.

On Tuesday I continued learning about Mariana Trench so, on Thursday, I could share my learning. I found out something really cool if you put icy Mount Everest in the deep Mariana Trench the top of it would be 2 km underneath the surface of the water!

On Thursday I wrote a recount to tell you what I learnt so that you can learn. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about