Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

My Poem.

On Tuesday at literacy, when I started writing a poem about something, and you can listen to it because I did put it on a screencastify so you can watch it, it might be a bit embarrassing because my friend got in it.

First I looked at what I had to do, then I did a screencastify telling you what it is.

Then I made a challenging challenge for you guys to do to find out what I was talking about!

Lastly, I put it on a slide and published it on my blog. 

 So yeah, you'll have to guess what it is.

 I like using screencastify because then you can look at someone's face well they talk, that's why I like using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about