Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Geometry Turtle

 

This photo is of a turtle that I made for geometry. We were learning about lines of symmetry. Lines of symmetry are when a picture is the same on both sides take a square for example if you fold it in half horizontally or vertically and the are the same shape on each side then that is symmetry when you fold a square diagonally then it will be the same shape so as you can see squares have many lines of symmetry.

I hope you like my turtle can you give me feedback? What can I do to improve?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about