Pages

Saturday 28 August 2021

Cake Creating

 Cake Baking

Today is my cat Beauty's birthday, so I decided to make a cake for her, even though she can not eat it. I made a vanilla cake with plain blue icing on top. I also put white edible glitter on the top because why not?
Here are the photos:

SOURCES: I used the utensils in my kitchen and my mum found a recipe on justamumnz.com to use.

REFLECTION: I think my baking went well, this is the first cake that I have made and it was delicious!!😀 

QUESTION: Have you been doing any baking at home? 






3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Daisy.
    Your cat doesn't even know what she's missing out on. I bet your cake was great. To be honest, I haven't done any baking and it's not something I particularly enjoy doing. Eating baking is more of a strength.
    Do you have any plans to bake more during lockdown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola Daisy,
    Lockdown is the perfect time to develop some baking skills and to be creative in the kitchen. I hope you make the most of it! I am excited to see what other baking goods you will come up with. Also, I would love to read more posts of your home learning tasks (such as Daffodil Day, Incredibox and Whare Tapa Wha) because I am sure you have the potential to do a terrific mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your baking Daisy. It looks delicious...In answer to your question, I have made an apple pie, but I think your cake looks more professional!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about