Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Daffodil Day Voki

 Daffodil Day:


It was recently Daffodil day in NZ so our lovely teacher Miss Waho said we could make something for Daffodil Day, so I made a Voki about Daffodil Day:


REFLECTION: I think my Voki is cool because it has the truth in it, I actually have a friend that has cancer... It has not affected me as much as what you would think but it is still a sad thing.


QUESTION: Do you have anyone in your life with cancer?? I am okay if you do not want to talk about it.😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about