Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Stepsweb Completion

 Stepsweb Is Complete!

Ladies and gentlemen, I have finished level six of Stepsweb and that means I have finished the game, but now I can go around and through all the levels and redo activities and do activities. Stepsweb is all about literacy and spelling etc. It helped me in lots of different ways.

StepsWeb - Online Literacy - Home | Facebook
Stepsweb Logo!

 REFLECTION: Stepsweb is very helpful but sometimes frustrating because sometimes levels and activities are really hard and you think you can not do it but as I just proclaimed we now know it is not impossible!

QUESTION: Is there anything else you would like to know about Stepsweb?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Daisy.
    I am really pleased to be able to see some blog posts with you sharing the great work you have been doing. I love your proclamation and the fact that you have passed a new level. It seems like it is difficult because you are learning new things. Once you have been exposed to it and experienced the new concepts, you will then feel confident. Great work and keep at it.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about